[discuss] Internet governance recommended reading

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:00:31 UTC 2014

Some may have seen the announcement on the GIGANET list, so apologies in
advance for the extra info.

There is a very interesting new book about Internet governance:

The Global War for Internet Governance
by Laura DeNardis
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H0M9778/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00H0M9778&linkCode=as2&tag=pesakjoambl-20

I still have a big chunk remaining to read but so far looks very
interesting, some people may or not agree with some parts, but it may
provide a good framework to further structure and focus some of the
discussions we are having around here.

First thing I liked, she talks about "Internet governance" not "Governance"

Enjoy
-Jorge