[discuss] first three months of discussions

Pablo Hinojosa pablo at apnic.net
Sat Jan 4 14:58:39 UTC 2014

As some of you —and perhaps many-- I found it hard to summarise 81,000 lines of text contained in more than 1,200 messages sent to the [i-coordination] and to the [discuss] mailing lists.

I did some analysis to describe the discussions up to Dec 31st, if there are some ways to categorise them and if there is some convergence of views.

The results are contained in 10 slides available here:

http://www.slideshare.net/lphinojosa/1net-discuss

Hope you find this useful.

2014 should prove to be a good year for the Internet governance debate.

Best regards,
Pablo