[discuss] role of 1-Net in organization

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 12:56:48 UTC 2014

I guess we need to wait for the Executive Multistakeholder Committee to
form and get organized.

According to Carlos:

"The EMC will be responsible for organizing the event, including the discussion
and implementation of the agenda, and the selection of the participants and
the various stakeholders' proposals. The crucial part of the preparation
process resides here, in close coordination with the Logistics Committee,
so people selected for the EMC ought to make themselves readily available
for this challenge."

Regards
Jorge