[discuss] Brazil 2014: In what languages will it hold?

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 14:19:34 UTC 2014

I have been inquiring off list but I do not seem to  be getting much help.
Do we have any idea in what languages the meeting will hold?

English only? English and other languages?

Will be helpful to those working on remote participation.

Thanks

--

Nnenna Nwakanma |  Africa Regional Coordinator
Africa  |  Online | +22507416820  | +2348101887065