[discuss] IANA

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Jan 6 13:56:28 UTC 2014

Jari

My only criticism of how IANA functions at the moment is in relation to ccTLDs.

According to the RFCs "significantly interested parties" are meant to know if there is a re-delegation request for a particular ccTLD, however IANA will not discuss any re-delegations that are being processed .. so it's a bit of a catch 22, which is rather frustrating if you happen to be a "significantly interested party"

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon