[discuss] Where to discuss privacy issues 1Net? [ICANN policy and "Internet Governance"]

Koffi Fabrice DJOSSOU kdjossou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 11:47:53 UTC 2014

Hello Sm,

Ref: your concern with the Cybersecurity convention.

UNIFORUM ZACR has never recommended any country to adopt a Cybersecurity convention as we are not involved in any national Cybersecurity initiative. It's not our mandate.

Regards,

Koffi Fabrice DJOSSOU (Africa Liaison).

UNIFORUM ZACR
The dotAFRICA Project