[discuss] How Snowdonia strengthens the real US position

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Jan 8 16:37:22 UTC 2014

At 16:03 08/01/2014, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
>One of the assumptions that seems to underly the discussions here is
>that the Snowden disclosures have crippled the US position and made
>it more difficult for the US to get what it wants.

Sorry Phillip,
I think lauded Snowden's case officer, and explained why i would not
be surprised if Keith Alexander was elected at the White House. I do
not say that all thait was planned but that it is so convenient for
all that if Edward had not the idea alone most of the Govs could have
suggested it.