[discuss] Transiting e-mails

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 20:45:02 UTC 2014

You bet !

I normally avoid attaching pictures to email list messages, so here goes a
link to a selection of Internet history and development recommended books
that are part of my collection (I've others on ebook format), among them
Brian's book.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/110518276636040092961/albums/5471509569900354225/5966627036678565682?pid=5966627036678565682&oid=110518276636040092961

I can provide the details and URLs for each book if somebody is interested.

Cheers
Jorge