[discuss] [IRPCoalition] [governance] Meeting in São Paulo on Friday, January 10th, is between the LOG and 1Net

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at collaboratory.de
Thu Jan 9 14:20:51 UTC 2014

fyi Pablo Hinojosa has made a summary in statistical format of the
coordination and discussion threads in the 1net mailinglist
http://de.slideshare.net/lphinojosa/1net-discuss
Best,
Lorena

2014/1/7 Carolina Rossini <carolina.rossini at gmail.com>

> Please, clarify who are the "representatives of 1Net". Thank you, Carolina
>

> On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Ginger Paque <ginger at paque.net> wrote:
>
>> Thanks very much Hartmut, this is very helpful.
>>
>> I would like to make a formal request to the LOG and the CS liaisons that
>> a strategy for remote participation be given priority on the agenda. I am
>> interested in being involved in this strategy and implementation.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Ginger
>>

>> On 7 January 2014 10:11, Hartmut Richard Glaser <glaser at cgi.br> wrote:
>>

>>> *URGENT INFORMATION**/CLARIFICATION*
>>>

>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> There will be a face-to-face meeting in Brazil on Friday, January 10th, between the
>>> local organizing group (LOG) and representatives of 1Net to sort out relevant details
>>> related to the Brazil Meeting process, in particular the organization of the meeting's
>>> committees.
>>> *This is not a meeting of any of the committees planned for the event's* *process,* since
>>> they are not yet constituted. We hope that by January 15th the nominations from all
>>> stakeholders will be in place for all committees to start their work.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your support.
>>> Local Organizing Group/CGI.br
>>> BR Meeting - Global Multistakeholder Meeting
>>> on the Future of Internet Governance

>>>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

> --
> *Carolina Rossini*
> *Project Director, Latin America Resource Center*
> Open Technology Institute
> *New America Foundation*
> //
> http://carolinarossini.net/
> + 1 6176979389
> *carolina.rossini at gmail.com*
> skype: carolrossini
> @carolinarossini

Lorena Jaume-Palasí, M.A. * Coordinator of the Global Internet Governance
(GIG) Ohu
 Internet & Gesellschaft Co:llaboratory e.V.
www.collaboratory.de *
Newsletter<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=collaboratory&loc=de_DE>
 * Facebook <http://goo.gl/eJVZn> * Twitter <http://goo.gl/sUFM5> *
<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>Youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>