[discuss] [bestbits] Fwd: Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation

Shatan, Gregory S. GShatan at ReedSmith.com
Thu Jan 9 22:48:48 UTC 2014

Joe:

Actually the subject “Heads up Brazil meeting preparation” is quite appropriate for the post below.  It just does not specify what (or where) the head is up.

Greg Shatan
(Opinions my own and not those of any I*, I-stripe, I-tricoleur, government, shadow government, New World Order, Freemasonry, Illuminati, 5% Nation, High Cabal, Skull & Bones, Bohemian Grove, G20, G8, G24, Global Elite, Papacy, Elders of Zion (I’m too young), Fight Club or other organization or conspiracy, nor of any grower, processor, importer, exporter, manufacturer, distributor or retailer of real or virtual popcorn)

From: discuss-bounces at 1net.org [mailto:discuss-bounces at 1net.org] On Behalf Of Joe Alhadeff
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 5:36 PM
To: Jean-Christophe NOTHIAS I The Global Journal; David Conrad
Cc: 1Net List
Subject: Re: [discuss] [bestbits] Fwd: Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation

Might it be possible to create a different discussion thread for issues of what ICANN/I* is or isn’t or what motivations and intrigue may be afoot?  “Heads up Brazil meeting preparation” is a bit deceptive as to content…

I used to think I was cynical, but after these posts I think I may be innocent or naïve ☺