[discuss] [governance] ICANN and WEF (was: Re: [bestbits] Fwd: Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation)

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 00:14:04 UTC 2014

> I see no conspiracy. I see a very political situation, and I see political
> reasoning and logic, specially since Dubai and Snowden, in the same manner
> I do not understand Jon Postel exit as a gentle move, or accidental move
> but a highly political decision and will.

Well, well, I think that now you just crossed the line showing how a
delusional jerk you are.

Jon Postel didn't gentle exit anything, he just passed away due to illness
at the time ICANN was taking form.

If you really want to contribute some reasonable opinion, constructive or
not, do so, but this constant stream of conspiracy theories and non-sense
is getting extremely boring and useless.

-Jorge