[discuss] cgi.br release regarding Brazil Global MSM on Internet Governance

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Jan 11 20:22:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

It seems to me that the steering committee should receive candidate
lists from those who wish to send them candidate lists.  They then have
the responsibility for doing due diligence to make sure the appropriate
diversity and inclusion requirements are met.

If any stakeholder group is united, then there won't be competing
candidate lists other than perhaps from outlier groups.  And those
difficult decisions are the reason all stakeholders, hopefully, picked
their best of the /1net steering committee.

avri