[discuss] Another couple of items

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jan 14 15:56:05 UTC 2014

On 14-Jan-14 10:32, Roland Perry wrote:
> I don't think we have the time or energy to re-run the entire debate
> about what might or might not be a good way to reduce Spam, but that is
> widely understood not to be a solution.

To be clear, i wasn't actually trying to solve the problem in this
space, or even suggesting it was an item this group should discuss.  I
was more just using it as a example of an physical world issue that is
transformed by the Internet and affected by the way in which it has been
instantiated in the Internet, from both a protocol and policy perspective.

avri