[discuss] Having several trust anchors for DNSSEC (was Re: cgi.br release...)

S Moonesamy sm+1net at elandsys.com
Wed Jan 15 10:53:59 UTC 2014

Hi Norbert,
At 03:17 14-01-2014, Norbert Bollow wrote:
>While the document is indeed old, what Brenden Kuerbis and Milton
>Mueller proposed there --having several trust anchors for DNSSEC--
>IMO still looks like a very good idea from today's perspective.
>
>I propose to include this in the agenda for the Sao Paulo meeting.

This is an individual comment.

There is a message from Joe Abley at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsop/current/msg10978.html  I
hope that it provides a view of some of the considerations which were
taken into account.  It would be easier to get a better view of the
concerns if there is a document which takes new information which is
publicly available into consideration.

It is not a good idea to diverge from established practice for
ccTLDs, i.e. processing the changes requested by the ccTLDs.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy