[discuss] Snowden Revelations: What concrete activities were revealed that led us here?

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:33:18 UTC 2014

I think the biggest issue is not what the USG is doing or can do but the lack of proper due process, accountability and oversight, which 1net, the meeting in BR, the UN, etc, has no means to correct.

The revelations of the US spying particularly on BR an DE, shifted the bilateral ball game into a "multilateral" effort to counter those actions and we are being dragged into a proxy fight where we don't belong.

-Jorge