[discuss] Options for root zone (was Re: Interesting article)

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 04:55:53 UTC 2014

I can make a very long list of places where people leave their house doors
open, so your analogy does not make any sense.

Has the public trust being diminished given the pervasive surveillance
revelations ? Yes.

Is not being disrespectful and I really don't care if it is the US, the UK,
the green people from Mars. The system has been working and there are no
indications that it will not continue to do so.

Now can we make improvements to the model ? yes, if there are any broken
pieces can we fix them ? yes.

The issue is that you are trying to justify the need for a solution to a
problem that does not exist.

But if your problem is that the evil empire has the key to the death star
you can for sure join the rebel alliance, become a jedi and get the girl.

And to be frank talking about arguments, I'm getting sick tired of the
"highly over-used argument" of "bad US, bad US"

Regards
Jorge