[discuss] EMBARGOED: Presidential Policy Directive -- Signals Intelligence Activities

Stephane Van Gelder Consulting svg at stephanevangelder.com
Fri Jan 17 16:17:11 UTC 2014

Excellent! Thanks Nick for sending this.

Best,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/