[discuss] Selection RE: 1Net, Brazil and other RE: BR meeting site launched

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 03:49:10 UTC 2014

Vlada,

If there is a refusal to accept real diversity in inputs (as demonstrated in
my recent notes), it is hard to believe that there will be real diversity in
outputs.

Phony "multistakeholder" diversity is easy; accepting and enabling real
diversity takes strength of character, principles and resolve not mouthing
platitudes or hiding behind empty formalisms.

I'm still waiting for a response from Inet.