[discuss] CI case in itself was Re: [] [] Representative Multistakeholder model validity

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 21:14:05 UTC 2014

CI submitted its nominations to the br.cgi folks who told us to submit these
to 1net.

We submitted these nominations to 1net and were told that they were only
accepting nominations that were forwarded through CS: CC and GigaNet.

Our approach to CS: CC concerning involvement with their processes including
nominations was rebuffed. No request for nominations was circulated outside
of the 4 organizations which constitute the CS: CC.

The GigaNet process was evidently exclusive to GigaNet as no information or
request for nominations was, to my knowledge circulated outside of the
closed GigaNet list.

I hope that this answers your questions.