[discuss] [bestbits] Representative Multistakeholder model validity

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 23:58:35 UTC 2014

Inline

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanette Hofmann [mailto:jeanette at wzb.eu]
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 3:44 PM
To: michael gurstein; discuss at 1net.org
Subject: Re: [discuss] [bestbits] Representative Multistakeholder model
validity

[MG>] snip

> */[MG>] you personalize this...

Only because of the context.

[MG>] ahh. yes, of course, ad hominems.

[MG>] snip

Still, I don't think that representation is the adequate model to select
people or groups. There is no limit to underrepresented, marginalized views
that deserve to be heard.

[MG>] could I point you as well to my upcoming blogpost "Multistakeholderism
for the powerful and well connected: Tyranny for everyone else".

jeanette

These issues are not about individuals

<mailto:jcurran at istaff.org%20%3cmailto:jcurran at istaff.org>

mailto:discuss at 1net.org>