[discuss] [bestbits] Representative Multistakeholder model validity (was: Re: Selection RE: 1Net, Brazil and other RE: BR meeting site launched)

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Jan 20 17:20:15 UTC 2014

In addition to the pertinent words of George Sadowsky I quote in my
reponse to his current proposition to bog ICANN deeper in the IG bug;
two recent books raise two questions:

- Richard Dawid ("String Theory and the scientific method"), who
raises the question of theories beyond testability. i.e. what we do.
- Rebecca Slayton ("Arguments that counts") who discusses the
preceding US Governement major plan that subsidized the internet
proof of concept and how science was used for a show, similar enough
to what happens to day.

jfc