[discuss] Should the 1net discussion be split into two (or more) lists?

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Tue Jan 21 09:32:46 UTC 2014

FWIW, I have given up. I read only emails from /1net from a handful of
people and only when the subject seems relevant, which at this point is
rare. I'm glad that so many people find it of interest to post so much ;)

--

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart

Geneva Representative
Computer & Communcations Industry Association (CCIA)
Tel: +41 (22) 534 99 45
Fax: : +41 (22) 594-85-44
Mobile: +41 79 595 5468
USA Tel: +1 (202) 640-5430
email: nashton at ccianet.org
Skype: nashtonhart
http://www.ccianet.org

Need to schedule a meeting or call with me? Feel free to pick a time and
date convenient for you at http://meetme.so/nashton