[discuss] Problem definition 1, version 5

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Wed Jan 22 18:08:28 UTC 2014

It would be interesting to make the list of the current and former
ICANNers who answerd "agreed" to George.

This seems to be the main home debat. i.e. the legitimacy of their
own existence, the reality of their own contribution.
My understanding is that ICANN has be designed as a replacement for
Jon Postel as a tutor of the infant internet.
Now the internet is gown up. The role of the tutor must adapt: the
question is how. Does George's charter fully consider this?

M G