[discuss] Problem definition 1, version 5

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 02:24:19 UTC 2014

Milton,

You may be correct.  I do see the source of authority as an outcome of an examination process, whereas you see it as an initial decision point.  I am concerned that suggestions for change pass the requirements tests; that's why I propose to go bottom up, from the solution to the source of authority.  Does that make sense (even if you may not agree)?