[discuss] CIGI and Chatham House launch Global Commission on Internet Governance - FYI

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 06:56:55 UTC 2014

Not bad, the Community Informatics will get another chance to be selected and get a new T-shirt, but giving the high level of this new group will probably be an embroidery Polo-shirt :-)

<sarcasm>
After reading DeNardis book and knowing that Mr. Chertoff (co-author of the Patriot Act) will be a member of the commission, I have utmost confidence we are heading in the right direction.
</sarcasm>

-Jorge