[discuss] CIGI and Chatham House launch Global Commission on Internet Governance - FYI

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Thu Jan 23 08:32:33 UTC 2014

Further to Nigel's serious note - a better understating of purpose: scope of mandate and proposed role or output for each of these groups, as well as their interrelation, if any, would be welcome as well as how those not part of the group may learn of their work and contribute comments to their drafting or deliberations.

Joe

Sent from my iPad