[discuss] Problem definition 1, version 5

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:31:23 UTC 2014

Interesting question but some of the examples you mentioned are not even
close to be multi-stakeholder bottom-up organizations, such us UN, WB and
IMF, and I bet that they governance and agreements with a host countries
are based on many well documented multilateral agreements.

Regardless on which is the most appropriate/friendly "host" country I
believe the biggest challenge will be to make a strong argument for the
real need of such institution and for what.

I hardly believe that some governments will ever delegate their
representation to a third party.

As seen in WCIT12, the representatives of some countries can not even speak
or move a finger before following the ET Protocol (Phone Home).

-J