[discuss] Continuation of problem no. 1 specification, and what could be next steps

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 08:27:20 UTC 2014

True it is more a Telecom issue than an IG issue and as you say the Internet is a victim of it not the cause.

Just wondering if there are other areas where this MSM mob can create momentum to produce changes. It was interesting to watch during WCIT12 some countries crying for open access to the global Internet citing human rights when at the same time were (and still are) restricting access to their nationals.

I guess there is too much hypocrisy floating around.

Good points.

-Jorge