[discuss] Continuation of problem no. 1 specification, and what could be next steps

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 11:12:54 UTC 2014

Since we are only constrained by 4 posts per day, this response would be my 4th so it will be my last one today. My response is below (inline):

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 25, 2014, at 8:19 PM, Jorge Amodio <jmamodio at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Few Quick questions
>
> - what is the reason for citing RFC1918 ?
(Sala) No special reason in particular :)

> - what you intend to show with your "GAC penetration rate" and where those percentages come from ?

(Sala) See the sentence before that to show countries and territories who participate. the numbers are from a count using information on the GAC links on the ICANN website benchmarked to the countries and territories that IANA has assigned ccTLDs to.