[discuss] Continuation of problem no. 1 specification, and what could be next steps

Dr. Ben Fuller abutiben at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 12:49:42 UTC 2014

A very good analysis by the author.  The USG is putting its weight behind the Multi Stakeholder model though it is waiting to see what comes from the different negotiations before any full commitment. I see nothing wrong with this stance because it is the way you begin negotiations. There is a diplomatic line drawn in the sand for the ITU.

Ben