[discuss] Question

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun Jan 26 13:21:47 UTC 2014

At 12:47 26/01/2014, Carlos A. Afonso wrote:
>Patrik, my reminder takes into account that several participants are
>not techies or might not have been around in these dialogues in
>those earlier days. Not my case, of course. I hope you understand this.
>
>Unless we wish to keep parallel tracks for people like us and ignore
>that we should get as many people in the list as possible involved
>in the central aspects of these issues.

Dear Carlos,
I am sorry, but the whole *distributed* networking process means that
there is no such a thing as *central aspect*, except as a fundamental
thinking mistake. There are only two "centricities": the inner
persons and the network (i.e. everything) to serve them.

Anyone considering that there are *central aspects* in the Internet
Governance is IMHO out of scope and will confuse the debate.

On 13:51 26/01/2014, Patrik Fältström said:
> > Unless we wish to keep parallel tracks for people like us and
> ignore that we should get as many people in the list as possible
> involved in the central aspects of these issues.
>
>I not only understand but also agree. I only say there is a balance
>between education and movement forward.

This means that /1NET is a MOOC. I do not object to the concept
provided real networking is taught (i.e. not only the delivered
product, but also its intelligent use).

jfc