[discuss] Continuation of problem no. 1 specification, and what could be next steps

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Jan 26 19:55:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

While it may not be an issue at the International level of Internet
governance, something I still don't fully accept, it may relevant at the
regional or national levels of Ig.  In so far as there are specific
issues with regards to the Internet  and how it, within the marketplace,
is regulated in a country, why isn't it a national Ig issue.

I don't see why correcting the "domestic market (mis)regulation"  for
some defintion of mis [free market excess, central state control,
negligence, ...] isn't the epitome of a Internet governance issue at the
national and perhaps trade treaty level.

avri