[discuss] Continuation of problem no. 1 specification, and what could be next steps

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Mon Jan 27 06:13:46 UTC 2014

Perhaps the solution is not to try to deal with the issue subject-matter
directly at national or local level as much as proposing that relevant
institutions help create further capacity building for local regulators
to understand the benefits of level playing fields and provide
methods/data to help develop/support pro-competitive markets?

It is neither the role nor capability of global IG  discussions to
address all issues containing or relating to the word Internet....

Joe