[discuss] Some more legal tangles for ICANN

manning bill bmanning at isi.edu
Wed Jul 2 03:38:00 UTC 2014

barry, its obvious.  just as jfcy is expressing her multiple personalities as VGNs, all you need to do when conflict arises
is to replicate another virtual instance/personality.  Correctly managed, you can debate between yourselves on public
mailing lists, and (in reality) waste hundreds or thousands of man-hours of others on the list.

piece-o-cake!

/bill
PO Box 12317
Marina del Rey, CA 90295