[discuss] shifts in IANA/accountability discussion: your thoughts?

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Jun 12 11:01:43 UTC 2014

Jordan

I suspect quite a few of us only check this list from time to time. The previous volumes of email were impossible to keep up with.

On ICANN accountability - there appears to be some movement, but how it all pans out remains to be seen.

IANA transition - I assume you've seen the latest updates from ICANN with the suggested makeup of the "panel" (or whatever they're calling it)

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon