[discuss] shifts in IANA/accountability discussion: your thoughts?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:07:24 UTC 2014

Yes, dear Barry,

i totally agree with this part of your message:

 > I think sometimes we fuss too much about the past, about mostly
 > settled issues, and not enough about a vision for the future.
 >
 > Even some of these visions for the future are just reorganized visions
 > of the past.

But not with the rest. Of course, the content of "internet of things" is
the same. The full connection of all hosts, if they want to do that.

If we don't have our vision, we lost our orientation. The visions are
our destinations. The ways to go to this destinations can be different.
If we have the same destination points, then we met us any time.

Following of the rule of massively decentralized, massively parallel and
massively redundant, we create the material conditions of the full
communications on our world.

The transport language is only the IP header information. Only that we
need to understand. All others inside the data in the packet stay in the
responsibility of the communication prtners. They can implement the
"internet of things", the VGN (virtual geo network), VPN (virtual
private network) with all different methods of encryptions and flow
control. With or without TCP.

Michel, he wrote it clear. With the common roads the people was able to
create his netowrks. And with the globally connections for our
immaterial transport system we do the same.

Of course, the instrument to do that are materials. We have to develop,
construct and build that. Its like our basic livelihoods. We can not
live in a virtual environment. Our life rest on the reality.

many greetings, willi
Panama City