[discuss] shifts in IANA/accountability discussion: your thoughts?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 22:16:50 UTC 2014

The overall point is that everything man made has cost associated to it one
way or the other; it is either paid or paid for.
So when someone says "internet should be free", I can only hope that he is
saying "internet cost should be paid FOR by someone else". While also
indicating the specific person to pay so we go pursuing him/her.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.