[discuss] shifts in IANA/accountability discussion: your thoughts?

Michel S. Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Fri Jun 20 22:06:39 UTC 2014

At 23:53 20/06/2014, Michel S. Gauthier wrote:
>Sorry, since you are a lawyer, but people are not interested in all
>what is discussed in here. They just want to get it cared by the
>taxes they pay for it. When they say they want it for free, it only
>means that they feel they pay twice.
>
>Just explaining.

I Just want to add that the second phase of the internet (cf. IEN 48)
is now engaged. Users are no more interested in the sole "internet"
as such, but in the ambiant digisphere capabilities. The internet
itself is only a specialized commodity among other digital systems.
The notion of ISP, for example, is replaced by DSP (digital services
providers) in the local area case I watch.

M S G