[discuss] shifts in IANA/accountability discussion: your thoughts?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 14:10:04 UTC 2014

Am 06/23/2014 05:08 a.m., schrieb Jay Daley:
> Dear JFC Morfin. Please stop wasting our time creating false identities
 > to ask yourself questions and give you the opportunity to answer your
 > own questions. Especially around the nonsense you call VGN.
> Jay

Dear Jefsey, Michel and ?

I don't realize, that this are the same persons. Never i would
understand, why you need it to do. It is not necessary.

Every time you can act in different groups like "VGN". And it is not
necessary to create any special technical mechanism to do it. But the
persons are always singular. Also the hosts. That are in principle
singular instances.

And the multiplication of the living process of the list, like was Bill
wrote? It is a illusion. We should break all this illusion and go return
to the reality.

many greetings, willi
Panama City