[discuss] etherpad survey

manning bill bmanning at isi.edu
Fri Jun 27 11:48:48 UTC 2014

well… JFCY (& all your alter egos), I’ll state for the record that Jordon did buy drinks last night and Jay was crying into his beer at the end of the match.
Could have been the bubbles in the water, but they really did seem to be different people

/bill
PO Box 12317
Marina del Rey, CA 90295
310.322.8102