[discuss] Root servers yet again (Re: Roadmap for globalizing IANA)

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Tue Mar 4 13:20:26 UTC 2014

Michel,

On Mar 4, 2014, at 12:26 PM, Michel Gauthier <mg at telepresse.com> wrote:
> This is an exciting things.

Not so much. The continued misrepresentation and spreading odd fantasies as reality is getting a bit boring.

> A fundamental disagreement has arized  between the grand parents, parents and childs (cf.Bill Manning). Who is authoritative on the children's life?

I believe you misinterpreted Bill's comment.  Hint: the term 'authoritative' has specific meaning in the DNS. While Bill and I disagree on a number of things, we generally agree on matters related to the DNS protocol (well, except when he's wrong, of course :)).

The rest of your message is frankly incomprehensible to me, so I'll let someone else respond (if anyone else who actually understands the DNS is actually still reading your messages).

Regards,
-drc