[discuss] Roadmap for globalizing IANA

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Tue Mar 4 14:54:52 UTC 2014

While I am not as well versed in these issues and their history of some
of the more frequent commentators, it would seem that accountability is
often benefited by and predicated on a separation of duties in
oversight.  The new organization seems to rely on self-interested
parties having an alignment of interest with the public good as opposed
to the more traditional concept of separation of duties/interest in
oversight.  Am I missing the checks and balances?

Best-

Joe