[discuss] 1net on Facebook and Surveymonkey

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Tue Mar 4 23:21:52 UTC 2014

At 17:23 04/03/2014, Shatan, Gregory S. wrote:
>points out that the "survey" is derived from the Montevideo
>Statement.  So, if you liked the Montevideo Statement, you'll love the survey.
>
>I hope that /1net was not set up to be an "echo chamber" for the
>Montevideo Statement.  If it was, let's change the name now to +1net.

Indeed it was. I explained a few times enough... This was "political
fantasy" I suppose.

Actually, if you worked in mailing list social engineering you know
that and how this kind of things are triggered. You know roughly who
is going to propose/do what.

+1net cannot be registered. The JFC's proposition of the
discuss at 0net.org mailing list for an open debate on the Governance of
a neutral (0net impact) Internet, using words in their in plain
English dictionary IETF meaning, seems to stand.

M G

Personal. May be could I suggest you to analyze purely for your
ownself, what MS might mean for you as a user. And who would be in
that case "authoritative", you or someone else? Please do not
respond. Just consider.