[discuss] Survey

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:22:46 UTC 2014

On Mar 5, 2014 12:50 AM, "Elisabeth Blanconil" <info at vgnic.org> wrote:

> At 00:14 05/03/2014, Louis Pouzin (well) wrote:
>>
>> This survey is a miserable mascarade. Why waste time discussing it ?
>

> The whole thing is a mascarade.
>
> At 01:00 05/03/2014, Mike Roberts wrote:
>>
>> I'm not sure we've dumped enough on the survey yet.  What about
"Dastardly abomination!"  That's from one of the Sherlock Holmes episodes
on PBS.
>> Seriously, there have been sound and constructive contributions to this
forum.  It undermines the credibility of that hard work to have foolishness
appear at the last minute.

> For them it is an intellectual academic game :-). Let them enjoy it, get
T&L paid, dream they save and rule the world, etc.

> They want to constrain States with such jokes.
> Folks, States are where humanity has located "sovereignty", i.e. the
legitimacy to use force up to violence if this becomes necessary.
> Anything that does proceed from that fundamental premise is called utopia.

FWIW - You're definition of humanity, sovereignty, and utopia are
frighteningly different than mine.

> Now, we participated and teased because we wanted to be sure we would not
miss a good idea (we found none) and check the soundness of ours (we only
got pertinent confirmations of David Conrad). Now, there is work to be
seriously done to deploy the innovation our national industries, jobs,
security and development need.

cooperation it calls for, they are welcome on discuss at 0net.org (
http://0net.org). "0net" stands for a 0 blahblah governance of a neutral,
transparent, reliable network. Not something @ M$ 12 a year the sysops.