[discuss] Just Net Coalition contribution on Principles for Netmundial.br

S Moonesamy sm+1net at elandsys.com
Thu Mar 6 16:42:54 UTC 2014

Hi Norbert,
At 01:15 06-03-2014, Norbert Bollow wrote:
>Last month I had the pleasure to participate in a meeting in New Delhi
>of a fairly large number of civil society people who agree that in
>Internet governance, the emphasis on human rights and social justice
>must be increased.
>
>This meeting has led us to decide to get organized under the name "Just
>Net Coalition".

 From the PDF:

   "The Internet economy, like other areas of the global economy, must be
    subject to fair and equitable collection and distribution of tax
    revenues around the world recognising that the concentration of global
    North based international e-commerce is a threat to the tax revenues of the
    global South."

What is the "global South" in the above?

I could not find any information about the "Just Net Coalition".  It
would help if there was some public information about the coalition.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy