[discuss] On Addresses and Identifiers / proceeding properly

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Sun Mar 9 23:31:25 UTC 2014

At 19:11 09/03/2014, Seth Johnson wrote:
>(My very short Netmundial submission:)
>
>http://content.netmundial.br/contribution/short-comment-on-internet-universality-basic-interoperability-as-a-prior-principle/301

Seth,

You make me slowly understanding JFC Morfin "interplus" (presentation
layer on the user side) as being the second phase of the internet as
intended by Vint Cerf's internetting project, but not in the CCITT
built-in, nor in the IETF currently investigated approach to bite
back the NSA.

VGNs are simply a way for everyone and institation to become their
own ICANN; in a way where innovation for the people is controlled by
the people, not by any net superior poliical/economic dominance. As
he says we are more than Louis Pouzin's fierce but still sitting
ducks, we are net flying geese. We fly from the US clouds into the
*universal* liberty skies.

Thank you!
M G