[discuss] Roadmap for globalizing IANA

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Mon Mar 10 15:37:20 UTC 2014

My guess is that relatively few people on the list were at IETF. I attend
sometimes but couldn¹t do this one, but the minutes of the IGOVUPDATE
session are at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/minutes/minutes-89-igovupdate

See also
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/slides/slides-89-igovupdate-0.pdf and
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/rRn3N89AuGFcarSE7dL4o-W
vxao

Don

Can you post information that you are referring to from the IGOVUPDATE
session?

Thanks,

Don