[discuss] Will there be life on 1net after IANA is globalized? (:-)

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Thu Mar 13 15:27:12 UTC 2014

On Mar 13, 2014, at 11:00 AM, michael gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com> wrote:

> So what are the rules and practices which MSism will operate within since we have been told in no uncertain terms that MSism as is currently being touted is not a “pig in a poke”?

I believe that question was actually one of the topics that the NETmundial was seeking input on...

	"
	Section 2. Roadmap for the Further Evolution of the Internet Governance Ecosystem

	The NETmundial meeting supports the need to evolve the Multistakeholder Internet Governance Ecosystem. The goals are to energize discussion and pursue agreements for the way forward based on equal footage. NETmundial is accepting contributions on frameworks to evolve and extend Internet Governance institutions and networks to address current and emerging issues
	..."

As such, I imagine that some of the contributions express specific views on the very question that you
asked: "what are the rules and practices which MSism will operate" w.r.t to Internet Governance?

Are there specific contributions that you feel express the "rules and practices" that should be used?
If so, which contributions?   Are "rules and practices which MSism will operate" that you believe are
important, and did you submit a contribution describing them?

Thanks!
/John

Disclaimer: My views alone.