[discuss] [governance] Re: U.S. to Give Up Oversight of Web Policymaking Body

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Sat Mar 15 20:45:21 UTC 2014

In message <ece85a3ef28348c581f265a5a6394a9f at EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu>, at
16:28:51 on Sat, 15 Mar 2014, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> writes
>If ICANN wants to convene an inclusive process calling a meeting 12 hours
>after the NTIA announcement is not a very good way to start.

It's my understanding that the GAC has always asked for two weeks notice
of things to discuss at an ICANN meeting (so they can be briefed by
their Capitals). How does this one-week notice fit with that, or were
they told in advance?
--
Roland Perry