[discuss] Statement of the European Commission of 15.03.2014: Towards further Globalisation of the Internet

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 07:39:45 UTC 2014

The Sao Paulo agenda taking a direction. I guess Milton's word is it then
"take one step at a time". Hopefully surveillance will have it's place in
future as with the look of things, it does not seem issues relating to
surveillance will be prominent at Br event(which ofcourse was one of the
major reason for the event initially).

While the globalization of IANA itself is a good thing(which is actually an
act of securing the future), any chance this could be a strategic
distraction from addressing the present happenings of mass surveillance.
Well time will tell.

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.